1. Veg Yoyages – Visit places like Bali, Thailand, Malasia, Sumatra and more on a Vegan Adventure Tour. Veg Voyages specializes in select Asian countries where we not only visit the “must see” sights, but also make sure to spend plenty of time well off the beaten “tourist trail” – giving you the opportunity to gain real insight into the region’s culture, history and heritage. Our main focus is cultural immersion, local interaction, and of course, eating plenty of tasty vegan food along the way! – See more at: http://www.vegvoyages.com/
2. Belgium Beer Bike Tour – There are 1,130+ beers brewed in Belgium. In addition to six Trappist ales and abbey beers, it churns out lagers such as Stella Artois and Jupiler. This tour offers access to more boutique breweries than any other European bicycle tour. http://www.ciclismoclassico.
3. Epicurean Adventure Across Georgia’s Wine Country – Explore gorgeous Georgia on a culinary and cultural caravan that traverses a country entwined with grapevines, overflowing with wine and abounding in hospitality. In the company of local MIR hosts, discover the history and living traditions of this ancient country through its chefs, winemakers, artisans and musicians. http://www.mircorp.com/trip/
4. Mexican Food Tour – We have designed a tour to have a better approach the flavors of Mexico, for you to get a great living-dining cultural experience that will definitely enrich your visit to the city of Mexico and of course leave you with a very good taste -veg options available via a tour focus on Mexican Pre-Hispanic diet such as corn, squash, chili, tomatoes and of course beans, avocado and artisan chocolate! http://www.city-discovery.com
5. Culinary Backstreets -Tours – When it comes to exploring a city’s authentic dining scene, while the stomach should ideally serve as the best compass, the truth of the matter is that it’s hard to find your way without good local advice. That’s where Culinary Backstreets’ Culinary Walks come in. In order to help you explore the world’s gastro-capitals and get off these cities’ eaten path, CB is offering (with selected partners) guided culinary walks in some of the cities we cover, starting with Istanbul, Athens, Barcelona, and Shanghai.Our culinary walks are designed to lead visitors on an eating binge through a city’s lesser-seen historic side streets and authentic markets, taking in countless hard-to-find culinary gems and, in between bites, a select number of untouristed monuments. http://www.culinarybackstreets.com/culinary-walks/ – confirmed on Trip Advisor to offer veg options on request. Barcelona has EXCELLENT vegan restaurants if you want to leave the tour and check them out yourself!
6. Peru Culinary Adventure – What better way is there to learn the culture of a country than meeting its people in the markets and tasting its specialties? Enjoy one of our best culinary tours in Peru while visiting Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and a Machu Picchu tour. Savor both the traditional and Novoandina dishes of Peru cuisine along the way. This is one of our more relaxed, culturally focused Peru tours with an emphasis on the flavors and gastronomy of Peru. http://www.adventure-life.com/
7. Provence Beautiful Villages – Ride & Seek has introduced a tour in the Provence region to highlight some of the “most beautiful villages of France” as ordained by the group Les Plus Beaux Villages de France. This tour emphasizes food and local wines. There is a wonderful correlation between finest wine growing areas and world class cycling. There is no better way to Provence than through the local cuisine. http://www.rideandseek.com/
8. Taste of Thailand – Explore Bangkok and Chiang Mai on this culinary adventure in Thailand. Try your hand at cooking traditional Thai dishes and wander local markets to pick out fresh ingredients. Visit a local coffee project, a traditional Hmong mountain village, and centuries old temples as you connect with the culture through its cuisine on this 7 day tour of Thailand. http://www.adventure-life.com/
9. Will Travel For Vegan Food – This is probably my favorite guide to U.S. Vegan food. You can design your own U.S. Road trip and hit up all the best restaurants in the nation in one exciting adventure – Check out the book: Will Travel for Vegan Food: A Young Woman’s Solo Van-Dwelling Mission to Break Free, Find Food, and Make Love
While you’re at it, hit up some shopping! Check out our city shopping guides (always in progress and ever changing). We try and give you an idea where to shop in great cities around the world for street style!