City Wonders offers first class tours of beautiful, historic cities like you can’t see them on your own. At the top of my wishlist would have to be Paris, a city I hope to explore for days on end sometime soon. I love the architecture, culture, quaint and delicate deserts and the miles of walkable parks and trails. Combine a visit to Paris with this tour and a bicycle tour from Fat Tire, and you’ve got the most memorable trip you could possibly imagine. The only thing that could make it even better is a stay in the Paris Catacombs.
The global tour operator is offering a Valentine’s Day sale on select tours, where couples can receive 25% off if they book and travel before Feb. 29, 2016. Below are some of the top romantic things to do in the city of love!
- Romance along the Seine River – Tango enthusiasts (advanced and never-before-danced) gather at the mini amphitheaters along the Seine in the 5th arrondissement to dance seductively until twilight. Also, on City Wonder’s VIP Evening Eiffel Tower and Seine River Champagne Cruise, couples can Relax and sip champagne at twilight as they admire the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Notre Dame.
- Love at First Bite– Try authentic Parisian macarons at the fancy pastry shop, Maison Ladurée. With rainbow-colored assortment of flavors, chocolate croissants, coffee and more, this shop will let couples taste the real Paris.
- View from the Eiffel Tower– The 324m Parisian icon to the sweeping panoramic views of the city is utterly romantic and on City Wonder’s Guided Eiffel Tower Tour couples learn about the history and construction of the tower and get a guided overview of the city from the 2nd level and the top to enjoy even more spectacular views.
- Visit the Royal Palace– Couples can explore the chandeliered Hall of Mirrors, fountain show, gorgeous gardens and the bedrooms where the Kings and Queens lived. On City Wonder’s Half Day Versailles Kings Private Apartments, couples get the chance to go to spots that are normally off limits to others, as well as learn key highlights of this magnificent royal chateau.
- Quaint French Bistros – Rue Paul Bert in the 11eme, is scattered with adorably quaint French bistros. L’Ecailler du Bistrot, serves up five star seafood platters in that ridiculously charming old bistro setting. Les Ombres and Café Branly have fantastic Eiffel Tower views or lunch at f Le Saut du Loup near the Louvre.
One thought on “City Wonders’ Top Romantic Hot Spots and Tours of Paris”
The pictures remind me of some parts of London. The canal looks great. In Central London Camden Lock has the market, a theater and great restaurants. You can follow the canal all the way round ondon to Kings Cross and beyond and even down to Regents park and Little Venice. Its a great way to see another aspect of London and canal life which is really sweet, they have a great community.